Your browser version is too low, it may lead to sites not normally access!
You can use the site to function properly, use these browsers.
1. When the lead is bent, it should be bent from a part 6 mm or more from the root; when bending, the root and the lead should not be damaged, and the lead should not be pulled, pressed or twisted.
2. When the thermal fuse is fixed by screws, riveting or terminal, it should be able to prevent mechanical creep and avoid contact failure.
3. The connecting parts should be able to work reliably within the working range of the electrical product without being displaced by vibration or shock.
4. When welding the lead wire, the heating humidity should be kept to a minimum. Be careful not to apply high temperature to the thermal fuse; do not force, press or twist the thermal fuse and lead; after soldering, immediately cool for more than 30 seconds.
5. The thermal fuse can only be used under the specified rated voltage, current and specified temperature, paying particular attention to the maximum continuous temperature of the thermal fuse. Note: The nominal current, lead length and temperature can be designed according to customer requirements.